- Association for Nature and Sustainable Development (ANDES) strives towards sustainable indigenous communities in the Peruvian Andes by building local capacity for the protection of biocultural resources, knowledge and rights.
- International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture
- Genetic Reserve Conservation is defined as “the location, management and monitoring of genetic diversity in natural wild populations within defined areas designated for active, long-term conservation”. Source: Maxted et al (1997: 340)
- “Endogenous development is based on local peoples’ own criteria of development, and takes into account the material, social and spiritual well-being of peoples”. See http://www.compasnet.org/ed_1.html.
- Sigüeñas, M. Management of Biodiversity and Conservation of Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture in Peru. (2008). at <http://ir.tari.gov.tw:8080/bitstream/345210000/2917/1/publication_no135_17.pdf>